Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sickies


I haven't had much time for blogging lately. Sadly my kids seem to keep circulating a virus. My four-year-old didn't want to play today. She is never like that. We went to the mall because it was raining. There is a cool playground there and the girls love to run around in it. She just sat on the bench wrapped in a blanket not wanting to go home and not wanting to play. I had to take her home of course. It breaks my heart to see her just lying on the couch.

She keeps complaining about her stuffy nose and I can't get her to blow it. Puffs had some tips which I thought were kind of helpful.

Please pray for us, we need to be healthy because it really has been a while. What's more is my father-in-law, who we are temporarily living with, recently had surgery and should not be exposed to sickies. I don't know how to keep my little ones from spreading it to him. Little kids have no concept of spreading germs. I'll tell my oldest not to kiss the baby and she says ok but then sticks her finger in her mouth. I think she is starting to get it since I won't let her within two feet of the baby now.

I would like to write so many things and spend time surfing all those great blogs out there. But I need to stay healthy, so I should go to bed.

Speaking of "healthy"...I have another blog called Healthy Momma, Happy Momma. I wanted to be able to track my progress back to my fit and active self after having my third child. In addition I joined the May Day Weightloss Challenge which is a fun way to have accountability. You should join if you have any weightloss goals.

1 comment:

Sanctus Belle said...

I'll send up a prayer for you and your family. I sincerely hope you are all healthy soon. When my kids were small we went through many similar "plagues". They are truly a method by which God helps us to grow in patience and virtue. Also, if you're four year old that won't play has a fever, I strongly encourage you to have her checked by an MD. Fever along with fatigue in a child usually means antibiotics are needed. Take care!